Moulding machines / EMHybrid
THE PERFECT COMBINATION
The EMHybrid and its produced parts, certainly have one thing in common: unconventionality. This model is the only Erlenbach moulding machine featuring two different drive systems – making it a true hybrid, developed for unusual, one-of-a-kind tasks.
For the production of especially large or deep workpieces in particular, the EMHybrid really shows its strengths – working with power, speed and precision.
- Optimised for large and deep moulded parts
- Production of small to large batch sizes
Which material can be processed?
- Material processing: max. 1,6 bar or 5 bar
- EPS, EPP, E-TPU, copolymere and biopolymere
EMHybrid at a glance
- Fast and flexible electrical servo drive
- Hydraulic interlock
- Solid machine frame made of torsion-resistant steel sections
- Hot galvanised and high quality coating
- EM quick mould change system
- Insulated EM steam chamber systems
- Situation analysis via teleservice
- EM pressurised mould-filling system
- User-friendly HMI
- Process data logging
- Foam pressure sensor
- Multizone cooling
- Separate cooling water circuits
- Female chest extension
- Electric chain hoist
- Core pull / dividing-plate / multi densiy application
- Central or single vacuum-unit
- Additional clamp frame
- EMHandling up- and downstream automation
- Material mixing by EMRemix
- Service contract
The video about the product
Watch the video about the Erlenbach shape moulding machine EMHybrid.